TTI TSC-100ra Handheld Radio Scanner Receiver Airband VHF Low Band Wfm/am/fm
Brand new entry level scanner receiver from TTI designed to appeal to the air band enthusiasts and other HAM radio hobbyists.
The TSC-100RA Airband Scanner was designed to appeal to the air band enthusiasts and other HAM radio hobbyists.?? Focused on air band, VHF band, VHF low band (66-88 MHz) and WFM broadcast band, this narrow band receiver has exceptionally high sensitivity and outstanding audio. The simplified functions make this an easy to use handheld, with a large LCD backlit screen and easy to read backlit buttons.
TSC-100RA Airband Scanner Features:
- 66 to 87.495 MHz (VHR low band)
- 87.5 to 108 MHz (FM Broadcast Band)
- 108.005 to 135.995 MHz (Aircraft Band)
- 136 to 174 MHz (Federal Government, Amateur Band 2 Meters, and VHF high band)
- 200 channel memories
- Only weighs 5.7 oz
- 200 Memory Channels
- 10 Banks (Variable Memory)
- Multiple Frequency Steps
- Dual Watch
- Squelch Level Adjustment
- Keypad Lock
- Beep Tone
- LCD Backlighting
- Automatic Power Save
- Scan and Search
- External Earphone Jack
- AM and FM Reception
- Band Selection
- Frequency Range: 66-88MHz, 88-108MHz, 108-136MHz, 136-174MHz.
- Frequency Steps: 5 / 6.25 / 8.33 / 10 / 12.5 / 25 / 50 / 100 / 500KHz
- Channel Memories:? 200 Channel Memories
- Power Source: 9v DC for charging Ni-MH batteries only (not include battery)
- Operating Termperature Range: -10o C to +60o C
- Weight with 3 x AA Batteries: 120g ?(not include battery)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
- Dimensions: 56 (W) x 99.5 (H) x 30 (D) mm (without antenna)?
- 1x TSC-100RA Handheld unit
- 1x?belt clip
- 1x?male SMA to female BNC connector? to allow for alternative antenna connection
- 1x?operation manual
- 1x AC Adaptor?
- Ni-MH rechargerable battery?